School Outdoor and Educational Programs
Are you looking to give your students the opportunity to learn and challenge themselves in the outdoors? We are now offering tailored programs to suit YOUR curriculum. 1-5 day programs available.
Work with experienced teachers and outdoor educators to design a program that suits your outcomes and age group. To inquire about Spring and Fall dates and program options, call or email Randy at 530-265-3702 or e-mail.
The List Doesn’t End Here....
Yes, that’s right; Camp Augusta can cover these programs and much, much more! If you’ve got some goals you would like us to work on, just let us know and we will plan a tailored program to meet your needs while giving your group a true Magical Camp Augusta experience.
Programs can be single day to week long experiences with or without parents and families.
**Other than the 4th grade Gold Rush experience, the programs listed are general and designed so that the specifics of their content can be adapted to multiple levels of understanding. Programs can be booked and designed to fit multiple age ranges and the goals set forth by the teachers or community leaders. Over the years, we’ve served a diverse range of groups with a variety of programs and services.
Family Camps (private and shared) and Outdoor Retreats
Is your group in need of an organized outing where you can be challenged both physically and mentally?
Along with our personalized approach to customer service and tailor-made programming, we offer a large variety of programs including:
- Climbing Wall, High and Low Ropes Challenge Courses
- Target Practice – Archery, Riflery and Throwing Range
- Water activities – Swimming below a waterfall and Lake Swimming, Canoeing and Crazy Canoeing
- Over 20 different Arts & Crafts
- Music – Guitar, Ukulele, Ethnic Drumming, Kalimba and more
- Outdoor Living Skills & Outdoor cooking
- Unique activities – fire spinning, foam sword fighting, quidditch, and more
- Field games and sports
- Relaxation – Yoga, Hammock Village, Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Close to the breathtaking Yuba River
- And much, much more…
To inquire about Spring and Fall dates and program options, call or email Randy at 530-265-3702 or e-mail.